Final thoughts and stats on NYC:
1. Four Gallons of Milk consumed by the crew, plus a dozen eggs, 8 bags of microwave popcorn, 3 packages of cookies, two containers of strawberries, 6 salmon fillets, one and a half loaves of bread, One 3 pound bag of oranges, 3 boxes of crackers, and one Big Apple.
2. 24+ glasses and 10+ plates to wash every damn day (seriously, can’t people use the same glass twice?!?)
3. 80808 steps walked in 6 days (13466 average per day).
4. Average of 6 hours of sleep per night.
5. Too many sub-par cheeseburgers, slices of thin crust pizza, and hot dogs to mention.
6. 6 trips on the subway. Only once did we get on the wrong one and had to nav to the right one.
7. about 6 über rides, one that made us all afraid for our lives and also want to throw up the contents of our empty stomachs.
8. One panic attack (by yours truly).
9. Five 90+ degree days, with rain occurring overnight only once.
10. 765 Pokemon caught (by Z and C and I) and many, many battles won and lost.
11. 8 trips to Times Square, 5 to the corner grocery, 3 to Dunkin, 2 to Gotham Pizza, and 1 to Hells Kitchen in Hells Kitchen.
12. Not enough time to do everything but very, very glad to be back home.
That is enough. Time to get back to business as usual.