The end of the month is quickly approaching and what have I to show for my time? Plenty.
- Book materials to my publisher for my first book. ✅
- Bike for my daughter for campus. ✅
- Mom’s big surgery and getting on the road to recovery. ✅
- Three new editors secured for the GLR. ✅✅✅
- Proposals for winter Res drafted and nearing completion. ✅
- October vacation plans solidified and my own personal getaway plans for November taking shape. ✅
It’s true that I’m never satisfied and will always feel like I could have or should have done more. But I’m doing alright.
I’ve got big plans to finish September strong and set myself up for success in October.
I really don’t have a lot else that I’m thinking about this morning. It’s Monday. A new week, another chance to begin again, and a fresh to-do list.
- Help my son get caught up on homework so he doesn’t fail his senior year.
- Order bday gifts for Jim.
- Finish planning that November getaway.
- Keep my mom’s spirits up so she can get out of the hospital and go home.
- Keep chipping away at that mountain of GLR work (most of the detail items on my list fall under this umbrella).
- Ramp up the campaign for promoting my book.
Ok. That’s lofty. No way I’m gonna get all that done this week. But a girl can dream right. 😂
That’s enough list making for now. I’m gonna get started on all that soon. First.. a little trash TV. Master Chef anyone?